As 2019 comes to a close, it’s time to sum up the results and set new ambitious goals for the future. Let’s recall some of the brightest Daxx highlights that marked the passing year.
2019 was a big year for Daxx, full of achievements and success. We are excited to share with you some of the most remarkable moments that it brought to us.
GROWTH & RECOGNITIONS
- Daxx family keeps growing. Now we have over 450 teammates on board – in our offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, and Lviv.
- We are proud to be listed in the Clutch rating of Top Ukraine IT Consulting Companies and Top B2B firms.
- Daxx was recognized as one of the Top 50 Biggest IT Companies in Ukraine by DOU.
- We launched jobs.daxx.com – a website where our current and potential software talents can stay up to date on our hot vacancies, latest news, and life in the company.
- Daxx demonstrated a 20% growth in all key performance metrics.
- Our company received ISO 27001:2013 certification that verifies the maturity and high quality of our security management system.
- From now on, all our teammates take advantage of BambooHR, which significantly added up to the onboarding process and made the employee navigation within the company more effective and organized.
- Daxx became a member of European Business Association – the biggest and the most active business association of Ukraine.
- Our Kharkiv office moved to a new – cozy and beautiful – home.
- We got our first clients from Italy.
ACTIVITIES & CHARITY EVENTS
- This autumn, Daxxers actively participated in the Join IT project. They attended schools in Kyiv and Dnipro and explained to the pupils why the IT world is so exciting.
- We held our first NET [email protected] in Dnipro. A special thank you to our teammates Michael Salo and Yaroslav Kirilishen for being awesome speakers!
- We are happy to be a long-term partner of Angular Kharkiv community and make our contribution to their very insightful meetups.
- Feedback is crucial for effective communication. We held a hands-on workshop at our Kyiv office devoted specifically to giving feedback.
- We were happy to support a range of IT conferences and initiatives (Build Stuff Ukraine’19, IT Dnipro Conference 2019, Be QA Today, etc.).
- As part of “IT Mykolay Kyiv” charity initiative, we raised money for medical equipment for children’s neurology at Ohmatdyt Hospital.
- We held a charity book fair at Daxx Kyiv and donated all gathered money to the animal shelter “Sirius”.
- We collected clothes and goods to help local orphanages. These are Daxx highlights worth remembering!
- For the first time, we launched an internal “Daxx Run to Amsterdam” contest for our teammates. All participants ran 1997,29 kilometers in total.
- Daxx Kharkiv swimming team became a bronze winner in the swimming championship “SPRINT” among 27 IT companies.
- Football is a big passion for our colleagues in Dnipro. They continue to compete in Dnipro Football “IT” League.
- The ping-pong team of our client “Exabeam” took 6th place in the 2nd final at Table Tennis IT Cup in Kyiv. Congrats to Dmytro Altsyvanovych and Dmytro Glushakov.
- Our unstoppable runners participated in numerous competitions (Wizz Air Kyiv City Marathon, Kharkiv International Marathon, ATB Dnipro Marathon, and others).
- Our teammate Dmytro Zhuzhniev participated in IRONMAN Italy Emilia-Romagna and showed brilliant results.
- Daxx is a big family. On Kid’s Day, we organized celebrations for children of our teammates across our offices and enjoyed spending the day in a warm circle.
- Summer is probably the best season for outdoor parties so we decided to get the most out of it and organized a summer corporate party in each of our locations. It was superb!
- On September 13, we traditionally celebrated Software Engineer Day. We congratulated our fantastic programmers on their professional day and organized some great festivities for them.
- Halloween is the most mysterious day of the year. We celebrated this spooky holiday across all our locations and decorated our offices with lanterns, bats, skulls, pumpkins, and spider’s web.
- In addition to the above-mentioned Daxx highlights, we celebrated the upcoming year with a range of winter corporate parties and had a fantastic intro to 2020.
Thank you a million, 2019. You were amazing and brought us lots of great moments to remember. Let’s raise the bar in 2020!