We are excited to invite you to Angular Kharkiv Meetup #6 (NgTalks edition). On November 7th, you have a chance to learn from the top Angular experts coming from abroad and eager to share their knowledge with you. Don’t miss out!
As a partner, we are pleased to invite you to Angular Kharkiv Meetup #6 (NgTalks edition) to take place in Kharkiv on November 7th. This get-together will stand out from the others. The organizers went beyond the standard format and invited international speakers with profound expertise in Angular.
The topic of his speech: “Angular Security Culture.”
Stepan will give you insights about:
- the most common modern vulnerabilities in web such as XSS, CSRF, MITM, Broken Authentication, Broken Dependencies;
- the best practices on how to deal with these issues in your project.
Connect with Stepan on Twitter.
Daniel is a Web development expert and teams manager with over 20-year experience in the industry.
At Angular Kharkiv Meetup #6 (NgTalks edition), we will give a speech “The Flexible Way to Adopt UX/UI in Angular App According to User’s Permissions.”
Daniel will be speaking about:
- authentication processes in the projects;
- what happens after the user made the login;
- how to define what they can see and what not;
- what buttons they have the rights to click on, what to change, create and delete;
- how to solve these issues in a web application.
Connect with Daniel on Twitter.
Alex is a Software Engineer at Google working on Firebase Console. He is also a core member of NgRx team and a passionate maintainer of this library at Google. In free time, he writes and reviews articles at blog.angularindepth.com and provides NgRx workshops.
The topic of Alex’s speech is “Magical TypeScript features and how they help projects like NgRx.”
Alex will be discussing the following points:
- TypeScript, its usage, and the opportunities it provides;
- the basics of generics, type union, and intersection;
- new ‘unknown’ type, build up to conditional types and how type inference can be used in them;
- callable objects and how to restrict specific property names in objects.
- 18:00 – Registration
- 18:30 – Stepan Suvorov: “Angular Security Culture“
- 19:00 – Online panel discussion
- 19:30 – Coffee break
- 20:00 – Daniel Ostrovsky: “The Flexible Way to Adopt UX/UI in Angular App According to User’s Permissions”
- 20:30 – Alex Okrushko: “Magical TypeScript features and how they help projects like NgRx”
- 21:00 – Offline panel discussion
- 21:20 – Lottery drawing
WHERE: Fabrica.space, Blagovishchenska str. 1, Kharkiv
Connect with Angular Kharkiv Community on social media
Buy a ticket here.
Hurry up! Let’s dive into the Angular world together!
Find the recordings from Angular Kharkiv Meetup #5 here.