Daxx is looking for an iOS Developer to join the Integrated Worlds development team in Kharkiv.
We are the strategic partner for digital transformation along the value chain. Our customers are market leaders, hidden champions, and over 1.000 SMBs. For over 20 years, we are pioneers of digital innovation. We integrated, automate, and improve processes in commerce, logistics, and marketing. Our IT services include an EDI clearing center, B2B portals and shop systems, product configurations, and mobile apps for B2B and B2C environments.
35 people working in four offices across Europe; Germany, Ireland, Spain, and Italy. We embrace a culture of openness, ambition, responsibility, cooperation, innovation, quality, and respect. We are proud to serve as a driving force for digitalization. In our office in Seville, we have a team of 10 members working on Mobile and Web Application Development, Digital Marketing, and Business Development.
We have a highly customizable iOS app, together with an Android app, website, and CMS, it is deployed to several customers (such as Coria del Río) with different settings and templates. You will deliver innovative applications for the digitalization of commerce, tourism, and logistics.
- You plan, develop, deploy, and maintain the iOS applications for B2C and B2B environments like Smart City solutions and B2B online shops
- You’re involved in all phases of the development process and in the communication with project managers and sales representatives
- Projects range from change requests, refactoring of long-established modules to the development of new innovative features from scratch
- Contribute to the long-term evolution of our mobile platform, implement new technologies and improve our development process
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 4 years of professional experience in iOS Development
- Professional experience in iOS using Objective-C and Swift
- Profound knowledge of design patterns and common architectures
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Git, and Gitflow is nice to have
- Ambition to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Sense of responsibility, awareness for quality, and team spirit
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.