Daxx is looking for a Senior Android Developer to join the Entrance Robotics development team in Kyiv/Kharkiv/Lviv/Dnipro or remote.
ENTRANCE Robotics GmbH is a specialized provider in the field of software development for humanoid service robotics. As a strategic partner of Softbank Robotics Europe SAS, ENTRANCE Robotics is the pioneer for specialized care solutions based on humanoid robotics for clinics and care facilities. The company also implements pioneering service robotics projects in the retail, business marketing and hospitality sectors.
The company name “ENTRANCE Robotics” introduces the company philosophy “Welcome to the new digital life”. In the healthcare sector, service robotics contributes to an improved quality of life for patients and to the active relief of employees.
As an ENTRANCE employee, you will actively shape the digital future of our society. Benefit from our young, dynamic corporate culture, which is under the strengthening auspices of a globally successful group of companies.
We are looking for a proactive, outgoing and highly reliable individual who is open to learning new things every day in a fast‐paced environment and has the ability to work with remote teams across multiple channels.
- You design and implement innovative services and solutions with our team.
- You will actively drive quality control through the creation of appropriate software test routines.
- You are actively responsible for all important development steps from design functions to implementation, testing and final deployment.
- You actively deal with new technologies, evaluate the added value for our products/services and thus always stay up to date.
- You create high‐quality, effective and reusable code that forms the basis for our successful customer projects.
- You actively take care of good project documentation and decentralized collection of findings, as well as the proactive sharing of these.
- At least 3 years of professional development experience for Android, including multiple, successful app releases that you have overseen from start to finish.
- Specialist in the development of mobile Android applications (incl. expertise in Android SDK, NDK, UI frameworks).
- Good knowledge in the agile implementation of projects (SCRUM/Kanban).
- Advanced knowledge in the use of Atlassian products (JIRA / Confluence / Bitbucket).
- Good knowledge in the areas of object‐oriented programming & data structures.
- You are familiar with the creation and integration of algorithms.
- Sound lifecycle know‐how of mobile apps (incl. UX design, development, deployment & maintenance).
- Experience in developing testable code and performing unit tests (ideally experience with Test‐Driven‐Development).
- Strong problem solving and complexity analysis skills.
- Good knowledge of English, both speaking and writing.
Will be a plus
- Experience in iOS development, GIT, Continuous Integration, Protocol Buffers;
- Experience in Android Kotlin;
- A great fascination for working with humanoid robots
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager;
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days;
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
We offer a job in one of the most exciting industries in the world. We offer you an innovative, exciting, and technological environment and the special opportunity to help shape the development of the robotics industry.