Daxx is looking for an Android Developer to join the Altoida development team in Kyiv/Kharkiv/Lviv/Dnipro or remote.
Altoida, Inc is making brain health smart and personal. Our innovative approach combines novel digital biomarkers (dBM) with immersive augmented reality (AR) and powerful artificial intelligence (AI). The result is a brain health platform built on more than 20 years of cutting-edge scientific research. Our products are the subject of peer-reviewed publications, multinational clinical trials and are built by our expert team of scientists, clinicians and engineers.
- You are a swiss-army knife looking for a challenging role at a growing brain health company.
- You will play a critical role in designing and developing mission-critical pieces of the Android version of our cognitive assessment application.
- You will create features and optimize the performance of the mobile application including, but not limited to Augmented Reality.
- At least 3 years of experience in the development of complex applications.
- Expertise in Android development (at least 2 years of commercial experience).
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Experience in working in a Scrum team.
- Experience with Gitlab.
- Good English communication skills.
Will be a plus
- Experience in developing Augmented Reality applications.
- Experience in Unity
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager;
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days;
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.