Daxx is looking for an Angular Architect to join Carerix team in Kyiv.
Carerix is a Dutch company providing recruitment software.
Based on a long-standing experience Carerix offers a modern platform which supports the whole Recruitment & Selection, Temp recruitment, and Staffing process, from a single system.
Together with strategic partners, Carerix services more than 650 customers and 10,000 users across more than 17 countries on a daily basis.
As an Angular Architect at Carerix, you will work within a cross-functional team of Product Owners, UX/UI Designer, Software Engineers, Scrum Master, and SiteOps to specify, design, develop, and implement a scalable and highly configurable front-end architecture from scratch. You will also provide support for existing Angular project and participate in consulting and mentoring Angular developers. The ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully and with an eye for simple, innovative solutions is a must. This is a high impact role where you will oversee the defining, documenting and maintaining on critical architecture components and related processes.
- Strong consulting skills, ability to adapt to various requirements.
- Solid understanding of Angular at the Senior Development and Architecture Level.
- Several years of industry experience in technology, specifically in application development and ideally senior application development roles
- Strong interpersonal skills – we are a close-knit team and work together to solve non-standard problems
- Ability to mentor and coach other developers to learn and grow
- Great problem solver and ability to reinvent oneself – we are always looking at ways we can do things better, sometimes there is no path to follow
- Proactive and self-starter – we hire people that have a deep desire to do better and be better
- Passionate about learning – you’ll help identify new technologies and approaches to problems
- Consult with project stakeholders, understand their objectives, define quarterly/yearly roadmaps and ensure that the development of software meets desired outcomes
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional and agile environment to devise effective architecture
- Setup and enforce code quality standards and best practices
- Perform regular code reviews
- Roll up your sleeves and directly contribute to code development
- Design and implement CI/CD flows
- Contribute to innovation in frontend architecture.
- Contribute to a positive, supportive team and company culture
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to multiple stakeholders
- Ability to mentor and support the growth of the development team
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.