Daxx is looking for an AQA Engineer to join Rydoo in Kharkiv.
The purpose of Rydoo company is changing the way people manage their expenses in order to get rid of Excel sheets and shoeboxes filled with receipts, a new way of automatic and digital expense processing is here. Today the company provides the most efficient solution for expense management to almost 100,000 users and they have customers in 60 countries. Their user base is growing very fast.
- Writing automation tests.
- Verifying software quality.
- Analyzing and reporting test results.
- Collaborating with Product Owners and Developers.
- At least 3 years of experience in web test automation (Selenium, Cypress or other).
- Good understanding of the quality assurance process.
- Basic knowledge of at least 1 programming language.
- Good knowledge of processes and procedures related to testing and quality assurance.
- Inquisitiveness and ability to analyze problems.
- Practical knowledge of SQL.
- Teamwork skills, responsibility and creativity.
- Good written and spoken English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in working with VSTS or other project management tools.
- Experience in working with continuous integration systems (e.g.azure, etc).
- Ability to work with Git or another version control tool.
- Good knowledge of integration testing tools (Postman, SOAPUI).
- Experience in non-functional tests (performance, security).
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.