Daxx is looking for a QA Engineer (C# automation) to join our team in Kyiv.
Our Client has an R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Their project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments that are already in production and have an active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
The Client team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. The current team size in Kyiv is 190+ employees. They are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
The Client’s headquarter is in Israel. They also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. The R&D team is fully concentrated in Kyiv. They make qualitative software products to enable the business to become more efficient and successful.
- Design and develop UI and API automation tests for web applications (C#, Selenium);
- Automate integration, security, load and stress testing;
- Integrate automated testing into the CI/CD process;
- Assists with the development of test strategies, creation of appropriate test harnesses and implementation of on-going metrics;
- Document testing process (test plans, checklists, test reports);
- Review and analyze tests execution results;
- Automation optimization (failed analyzing, time spending, report system, running frequency, coverage);
- Research and assess new technologies and test tools.
- Good working knowledge of testing strategies of Web API products (SOA / microservices based)
- Experience in using test data management strategies
- .Net, C#, Visual Studio, SQL, SQL Server
- As an alternative you may have Java/Python/etc automation experience and willingness to switch to C# stack
- Proven working experience in JSON
- Understanding and application of CI/CD processes
- Knowledge of test patterns
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative to solve QA challenges
- Great attention to detail and result driven approach
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented person
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus
- Upper-Intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of security testing and common security risks
- Knowledge of load and performance testing
- Direct cooperation with the customer. Centrally located client’s office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from the terrace
- Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
- Medical insurance, 20 days off, English classes, Paid lunches
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time