Daxx is looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join our Client’s team in Kyiv.
Our Client has an R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Their project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments that are already in production and have an active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
The Client team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. The current team size in Kyiv is 190+ employees. They are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
The Client’s headquarter is in Israel. They also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. The R&D team is fully concentrated in Kyiv. They make qualitative software products to enable the business to become more efficient and successful.
- Design and develop UI and API automation tests for web applications (C#, Selenium)
- Automate integration, security, load and stress testing
- Integrate automated testing into the CI/CD process
- Assists with the development of test strategies, creation of appropriate test harnesses, and implementation of on-going metrics
- Manually test UI features
- Document testing process (test plans, checklists, test reports)
- Review and analyze tests execution results
- Automation optimization (failed analyzing, time spending, report system, running frequency, coverage)
- Research and assess new technologies and test tools
- Good working knowledge of testing strategies of Web API products (SOA / microservices based)
- Experience in using test data management strategies
- .Net, C#, Visual Studio, SQL, SQL Server
- Proven working experience in JSON
- Understanding and application of CI/CD processes
- Knowledge of test patterns
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative to solve QA challenges
- Great attention to detail and result-driven approach
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, self-motivated, self-disciplined, and result-oriented person
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires a frequent shift in areas of focus
- English upper-intermediate
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of security testing and common security risks
- Knowledge of load and performance testing
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.