Daxx is looking for a BA to join the Criterion team in Dnipro.
Since the early inception of Criterion in 1984, their main focus has always been to meet the unique needs of mid-sized companies (200 to 2,500 employees). Criterion delivers the best human capital management (HCM) software user experience, functionality and value in the mid-market. Their full range of HCM solutions and state-of-the-art platform help organizations better manage the entire employment lifecycle and make data-driven workforce decisions at every stage.
- Ensure that we deliver customer feature requests (CFR) to their software either in the current or subsequent release cycles
- Organize all CFRs with planned delivery timelines
- Learn the existing software at a high level
- Develop specifications for CFRs that are ready to be picked by developers
- Engage with customers and partners where clarifications are needed and keep them updated with the progress of tasks
- Ensure that team delivers 50 to 70 CFRs in each 7-week release cycle
- Update the documentation to reflect the changes made by the CFRs
- 2+ years of proven experience being a BA
- Experience with Scrum or Kanban project techniques
- Willing to challenge and improve existing processes and practices
- Capable of communicating to technical and non-technical staff
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English (at least Upper-Intermediate level)
- Capable of drafting functional / business / system specifications
Will be a plus:
- HR-related software knowledge
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.