Daxx is looking for Senior Node.js developer (Potential Team Lead) to join VidaXL team in Kyiv
VidaXL is an international online retailer. We offer a surprisingly large range of products consisting of thousands of articles from categories like home, garden, garage, DIY, and clothing. Moreover, in all countries in which we are active, we offer customer service in the native language
You will be working on creating a progressive e-commerce web app (PWA) build using Node.js OpenAPI based Back End with Vue.js material design Front End. This PWA will be running globally in the EU, US, and Australia and serve over 10M customers per month. VidaXL is the first company of its size and class to deploy a PWA.
Our Front End technologies: Vue.js, Vuetify, CSS3, SCSS, Material Design, ECMAScript 6.
- Architect and write efficient, well documented and highly readable code in Node.js
- Build distributed systems, and microservices
- Work with NoSQL Databases
- Experience with Microservices Architecture;
- Experience with REST
- Experience with Backend development of real-time web services
- Experience in e-commerce projects
- Good level of English
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in performance optimization (server and client);
- Experience in popular JS frameworks or libraries
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.