Daxx is looking for a BI Engineer to join our Client’s team in Kyiv.
Our Client has an R&D office of a large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Their project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments that are already in production and have an active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Our client team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Their current team size in Kyiv is 190+ employees. They are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
Our Client’s headquarter is in Israel. They also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. The R&D team is fully concentrated in Kyiv. They make qualitative software products to enable the business to become more efficient and successful.
- Contribute to BI product development for the brokerage industry (10+ international clients)
- Dealing with a variety of data sources (20+) based on AWS SQS, Rest API, relational databases
- Design ETL processes based on Python
- Contribute to migration of report layer (SSRS) and ETL layer (SSIS) to Power BI and Python data pipelines respectively
- Design Data Warehouse in SQL Server 2019 and Azure Synapsis Analytics
- Design and develop Tabular models with complex DAX logic
- Solid experience in designing SQL Server-based Data Warehouses, Data Marts, Data Lakes
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Analysis Services (Tabular) and Power BI
- Expert knowledge in T-SQL and ability to grasp advanced DAX logic fast
- Experience in designing complex BI solutions with near-real-time data processing and visualization
- Willingness to adopt Python for ETL, predictive analytics and data visualization purposes.
- At least Upper-intermediate English level
Will be a plus:
- Python skills for data manipulation and API development
- Master Data Management experience
- AWS and Azure-based services related to data management and analytics
- GIT, TFS
- Experience in product-oriented company
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.