Daxx is looking for a BI / Reports Developer to join the Criterion team in Dnipro.
Since the early inception of Criterion in 1984, their main focus has always been to meet the unique needs of mid-sized companies (200 to 2,500 employees). Criterion delivers the best human capital management (HCM) software user experience, functionality and value in the mid-market. Their full range of HCM solutions and state-of-the-art platform help organizations better manage the entire employment lifecycle and make data-driven workforce decisions at every stage.
- Develop customer requested reports that look professional and efficiently programmed
- Learn the software and database schema
- Deliver error-free reports that are not rejected by the QA team or customers. Get it right the first time.
- Write programs that are efficient and simple. Take time to refactor, organize code well with minimal redundancies
- Deliver consistently and on time
- 2+ years of proven experience of reports development
- Broad knowledge of Pentaho tool; other ETL tools (f.e. CrystalReports or similar) are considered
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience testing web applications
- Being a quick learner with strong analytical skills. The one who is able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
Will be a plus:
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.