Daxx is looking for a Senior Big Data Engineer to join the Exabeam team in Kyiv.
Exabeam is the leader in user and entity behavior analytics. We deliver a complete Security Intelligence Platform that enables customers to easily collect all of their security-relevant data, to accurately detect complex threats, and to effectively respond to security incidents. We have built the best threat detection solution in the market to detect in real-time advanced attacks using Big Data, machine learning, and security expertise.
Kyiv is our 2nd largest engineering office, where you will work with dozens of other talented and like-minded people.
- You are a mature professional looking for a challenging role of BigData Infrastructure engineer at a fast-growing company, ready to be a leader and initiate positive changes in the code, product, and your team
- You will create, own, and develop mission-critical pieces of our large scale data pipeline that processes hundreds of thousands of events per second
- You will create features and maximize performance at multiple levels of the stack: Scala applications, orchestration, scripting, and bare metal
- You will get the opportunity to work on clusters that can ingest multiple terabytes/day, can scale to 100s of nodes
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of features and provide proper maintenance of the codebase
- You will solve the incoming issues, notice the positive and negative trends, and communicate possible problems and achievements clearly and loudly
- Expert level with at least one of the languages Python / Java / Scala / Go. Scala is highly preferable
- Experience with at least one of the next technologies: Elasticsearch / Hadoop / MongoDB / Kafka / Zookeeper / Prometheus / Spark
- Experience with Linux, Bash, Ansible, great to have k8s
- Experience with building high performance streaming pipelines, CI/CD
- Experience with PaaS/SaaS and microservice architecture
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with containerization, service discovery, orchestration
- If you work remotely, willingness to visit our Kyiv office at least once a month
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days