Daxx is looking for a Big Data Developer to join the AgileLab team.
About the client
Agile Lab is a top tier data engineering firm, specialized in Spark and many other distributed technologies since 2013. Agile Lab is now employing 60 talented data engineers/scientists in a remote-first culture and with an international mindset.
We are looking to hire a talented Big Data Engineer to develop and manage our Big Data solutions. In this role, you will be required to design and implement Big Data tools and frameworks, data-intensive applications, and cloud platforms.
To ensure success as a Big Data Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of distributed computing technologies and top problem-solving skills.
- Analyzes and implements a complex feature autonomously
- Builds software solutions by adhering to our quality standards about SDLC
- Participates in the technical design of features with guidance
- Understands and optimizes system performances
- Prioritizes tasks with autonomy based on requirements and proper context
- At least 2 years of experience as a Big Data Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- In-depth knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, and similar frameworks
- Good knowledge of Scala or Java with a willingness to switch to Scala
- Familiarity at least on a cloud provider, and Docker tools
- Ability to solve complex networking, data, and software issues
- Good project management skills
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Eager to learn
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity