Daxx is looking for a C# Developer to join our team.
Our client is a leading International developer and manufacturer of simulators and virtual training software. They create and manufacture maritime simulators and 3D virtual training applications for clients around the globe, both civilian and governmental.
- Designing and programming new components
- Debugging, bug fixing, analysing problems and improving performance
- Assisting your team members and reviewing their code
- Giving input to project leaders and management regarding your specialization
- Solid programming skills in C#
- At least 2 years working experience
- Experience with network software engineering
- Experience with GUI related technologies, especially WPF
- An open source code or example of projects that you’re proud of
- Any other evidence of your passion for building great software
- A track record of getting stuff done
- Interested in network architecture and network communication protocols
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Ability to work remotely
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.