Daxx is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the Carerix team in Kyiv.
Carerix is a Dutch company providing recruitment software.
Based on a long-standing experience Carerix offers a modern platform that supports the whole Recruitment & Selection, Temp recruitment, and Staffing process, from a single system.
Together with strategic partners, Carerix services more than 800 customers and 10,000 users across more than 17 countries on a daily basis.
- Within DevOps, the CIE is responsible for the implementation, verification, and operation of secure highly-available fault-tolerant cloud infrastructure in liaison with the Solution Architect and Security Office.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Creation of flexible, scalable and cost-optimized cloud-native infrastructure solutions;
- Creating Infrastructure as Code modules;
- Implementing infrastructure verification techniques and integrating them into CI/CD pipeline;
- Designing and operating infrastructure release lifecycle using cloud-native CI/CD solutions.
- Performing complete lifecycle management of infrastructure components;
- Promoting security through governance;
- Setting up and collecting operational metrics (SLIs);
- Incident resolution;
- Technical focus on delivering products to market;
Must have experience with:
- Building fully automated GDPR-compliant HAFT cloud solutions;
- Advanced cloud networking;
- Authoring IaC modules and/or providers;
- Authoring multi-chart deployments;
- Setting up and operating multi-region, multi-zone clusters; ;
- Infrastructure integration, security, stress testing;
- Infrastructure governance as code;
- Infrastructure telemetry;
- HAFT database clusters with disaster recovery;
Nice to have experience with:
- Kubernetes Operators;
- IDS/IPS implementation;
- Service Mesh – istio or similar;
- Cloud-native CI/CD solutions – Tekton or similar;
- English upper-intermediate in spoken and written word (at least B2 level)
- Expertise and demonstrable experience with Cloud Providers, Infrastructure as Code, Security, Testing, Governance;
- SME in AWS Infrastructure;
- Expertise and experience with Agile development processes and secure (agile) software development;
- Proven track record of technical expertise in clouds, networking, databases, systems, and middleware, life cycle management, security.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.