Daxx is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join the Carerix team in Kyiv.
Carerix is a Dutch company providing recruitment software.
Based on a long-standing experience Carerix offers a modern platform that supports the whole Recruitment & Selection, Temp recruitment, and Staffing process, from a single system.
Together with strategic partners, Carerix services more than 800 customers and 10,000 users across more than 17 countries on a daily basis.
- Within DevOps, the CIE is responsible for the design, implementation, verification, and operation of secure highly-available fault-tolerant cloud infrastructure in liaison with the Solution Architect and Security Office.
- Within SRE, the CIE takes on the role and responsibility of Site Reliability Engineer together with members from DevOps/QA teams to keep our revenue based systems operational.
- The CIE provides self-service provisioning solutions to enable teams to easily integrate and run their products in a secure fashion.
- The CIE is responsible for creating and maintaining turn-key infrastructure verification life cycle consisting of infrastructure tests, static code analysis, stress, and security testing.
- The CIE proactively employs governance tools as a way to promote and enforce best practices across DevSecOps organization.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Creation of flexible, scalable and cost optimized cloud native infrastructure solutions;
- Writing and wiring reusable Infrastructure as Code modules;
- Implementing infrastructure verification techniques and integrating them into CI/CD pipeline;
- Designing and operating infrastructure release lifecycle using cloud native CI/CD solutions.
- Performing complete lifecycle management of infrastructure components;
- Promoting security through governance;
- Setting up and collecting operational metrics (SLIs);
- Incident resolution;
- Creating custom reporting and dashboarding;
- Technical focus on delivering products to market;
- Report to the Information Security & Privacy Office over the state of security and privacy related controls within the infrastructure;
Must have experience with:
- Building fully automated GDPR-compliant HAFT cloud solutions;
- Advanced cloud networking;
- Authoring IaC modules and/or providers;
- Authoring multi-chart deployments;
- Authoring automated machine images;
- Setting up and operating Container Orchestration frameworks;
- Infrastructure integration, security, stress testing;
- Infrastructure governance as code;
- Infrastructure telemetry – collecting and analyzing operational metrics;
- Kubernetes Operators;
- Service Mesh – istio or similar;
- Microservice architecture and various patterns;
- HAFT database clusters with disaster recovery;
- Cloud native CI/CD solutions – tekton or similar;
- IDS/IPS implementation;
- Basic software engineering.
- K8s manifests;
- Docker manifests;
- Ansible playbooks;
- Eager to share knowledge;
- Fail fast, move on mindset;
- Sense of humor.
- Expertise and demonstrable experience with Cloud Providers, Infrastructure as Code, Security, Testing, Governance;
- SME in AWS Infrastructure;
- Expertise and experience with Agile development processes and secure (agile) software development;
- Proven track-record of technical expertise in clouds, networking, databases, systems and middleware, life cycle management, security.
Nice to have at least one of:
- AWS DevOps Engineer Certification or similar
- AWS Advanced Networking Certification or similar
- AWS Security Certification or similar
- Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) or similar
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.