Daxx is looking for a Senior Ruby Developer/CTO to join POACHER Sports team in Kyiv, Kharkiv or Dnipro.
About the client:
Company POACHER Sports is a young and modern Start-Up which has the goal to digitize amateur soccer via an online platform. Online Scouting for clubs. Presentation possibility for players. At the moment the whole team includes 7 internal employees and an external IT team which now has to be replaced as the current engagement leaked at the end of 2020.
POACHER stands for a modern, young, dynamic, sport-tech company which is based near Cologne, Germany.
About the project:
The general development and set up of the platform has been done by an external service provider and now we want to build an in-house team in Ukraine. Therefore we are looking for a CTO which has general skills regarding frontend and backend development. In addition he/she should be able to manage a dev team working for the company.
- You are a young and modern person who has a general affinity to sport
- You are self-confident and have the willingness to build up and further develop the IT department of the company
- You are able to analyze processes and bring in your own ideas to optimize the processes
- You have a wide range of general knowledge regarding development and IT
- You are able to lead a team
- Strong programming skills in Ruby (at least 4+ years)
- Experience in relation database (MySQL)
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- You have strong technical expertise and ready to develop the IT infrastructure for the project
Will be a plus:
- Points of contact with Web design and DevOps
- Strong understanding of data structures & algorithms
- Experience in working with third party providers and web app infrastructure
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.