Daxx is looking for a Data Analyst for BI project to join our Client’s team in Kyiv.
Our Client has an R&D office of a large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Their project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments that are already in production and have an active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Our client team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Their current team size in Kyiv is 190+ employees. They are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
Our Client’s headquarter is in Israel. They also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. The R&D team is fully concentrated in Kyiv. They make qualitative software products to enable the business to become more efficient and successful.
- Ensure data completeness, consistency and accuracy while performing data checks.
- Perform data quality validation using SQL for the next data sources: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL databases.
- Perform data profiling and regression testing.
- Perform data integrity checks for REST API data sources and Data Warehouse (DWH).
- Validation of the financial metrics calculation using Power BI and Microsoft Excel.
- Make sure that current Power BI reports updated with new business metrics.
- Bug reporting via TFS and help with data quality issues communication and troubleshooting.
- Create and maintain test documentation.
- Conduct experiments and test with BI Data Model to find gaps and issues.
- Perform validation of full-cycle Business Intelligence solution.
- Participate and contribute to CI/CD processes in alignment with DevOps Team.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL (creation of views, stored procedures, functions, indexes, and relational database management in general).
- Understanding the concepts of data profiling and main data quality checks.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence projects (data integration, data warehousing and visualization).
- Basic knowledge of programming and scripting language (preferably Python) to deliver test automation for data consistency and data integrity checks.
- At least Upper-intermediate English level.
Will be a plus:
- Strong financial and business analysis skills.
- Experience with a whole BI process verification (ETL, DWH, Data Marts, Reporting).
- Hands-on knowledge of Python to deliver data quality test automation.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.