Daxx is looking for a Data Analyst to join our Client’s team in Kyiv.
Our Client has an R&D office of a large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Their project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments that are already in production and have an active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Our client team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Their current team size in Kyiv is 190+ employees. They are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
Our Client’s headquarter is in Israel. They also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. The R&D team is fully concentrated in Kyiv. They make qualitative software products to enable the business to become more efficient and successful.
- Analyze Company KPI and different Business units
- Create reports from single or multiple systems
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization, work closely with the BI Development team
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary
- Conduct Analysis and providing business insights to major stakeholders including management
- Build Forecasting Models for different business areas
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field for at least 4 years
- High Proficiency in SQL
- Experience in data visualization using popular visualization tools (Power BI or other)
- Ability to work with stakeholders to communicate data-driven insights
- Advanced / Upper-Intermediate English level
Will be a plus:
- Data stack: SQL + BI (experience with Power BI will be a plus) + Python
- Experience to conduct root-cause analysis (and factor analysis) would be a plus
- ML / Data Science experience
- Experience in Financial software products
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.