Daxx is looking for a Data Engineer to join the SPAR team in one of our offices.
SPAR is the world’s leading voluntary food retail chain. The business started with one Dutch store in 1932 and now comprises more than 13,500 stores in over 48 countries on four continents.
Currently, SPAR NL is building its own data lake on an Azure Stack and we need data engineers to help build a data-driven retail format.
- Building the data lake and help us build a data-driven retail format
- Setting up cloud-based data pipelines and designing a big data infrastructure in the Cloud
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably in Informatics, Computer Science or comparable)
- At least 2.5 years of work experience as a Data Engineer, preferably with Microsoft Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Cosmos DB and Azure SQL Server
- Experience in setting up cloud-based data pipelines and designing a big data infrastructure in the Cloud
- Experience and knowledge of (relational) databases, data modeling, reports, data warehouses, metadata and ETL with Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Familiar with tools such as: Python, Java, Spark or Kafka
- Experience with working in Agile / Scrum teams
Will be a plus:
- Certified as Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate (DP-200 and DP-201 or DP-203)
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.