Daxx is looking for a Data Engineer for the ScanmarQED team.
About the client
ScanmarQED has a unique proposition: the advantages of a personal, highly innovative company combined with the challenges of international, top-notch customers. This means that you will work in an informal setting with a lot of personal attention and growth opportunities. We specialize in the area of Marketing Mix Modelling, Brand Health Guidance, and Revenue Management Software and Services. We are working with leading companies in their respective industries. We have offices in the Netherlands, the UK, the USA.
We’re looking for an energetic, skilled data engineer working with us on our marketing solutions platform. This platform is used to deliver client solutions to international and our local clients. You need to have good problem-solving skills and abstract thinking (transforming a single problem into a generic solution). If you can create tools that enable business to achieve the next growth stage and you get energized by doing this, we would like you to be part of our team!
- Design, deliver and optimize the data platform for the future solutions
- Building / Enriching scalable applications
- Development of new products (ad-hoc project teams)
- Designing according to design principles
- Testing of developed solutions / changes
- Supporting and implementation of new solutions
- Maintaining existing solution and being able to implement change requests
- Second-line support on client solutions
- Technical implementation on client side (e.g. Oracle Installation)
- Technical documentation
The objective of this Role
Focus on the fundamentals and technical realization of the data platform. The focus is to integrate marketing data sources. Support translation of client solutions into scalable and maintainable applications.
Skills and Qualifications
- HBO level thinking through education or experience/intelligence
- 3 – 5 years of experience in BI / Data warehousing / programming in a fast paced (Software) project
- Tech: Experience with a database platform (e.g. SQL + PL SQL / Microsoft SQL server / Oracle / etc.)
- Knowledge of marketing data sources specifics (consumer panel, retail scanning, survey data, (digital media, …) is a preferable
- Experience with OLAP/ dimensional data model is a preferable
- ETL tools: experience with an ETL tool such as Talend, SSIS, Knime, Informatica
- Tools: Experience with a BI tool (Power BI / Tableau / Microstrategy / Cognos / SSRS etc.)
- Data science experience is a preferable
- Good English skills are mandatory, Dutch skills are a preferable
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity