Daxx is looking for a DevOps Engineer for AgileLab team in Kyiv or Lviv
AgileLab is Italian R&D company focused on the development of Big Data and AI Applications. They operate in different business sectors and work with well-known big companies on the Italian market (e.g. Unicredit, Brembo).
AgileLab provides essentially BigData services or platforms, IoT environments, analytical platforms, etc. They are very specialized in BigData and machine learning.
AgileLab doesn’t do T&M projects. The company takes full responsibility for the solution instead. They develop a high- and low-level architecture of the solution, appoint a Team Leader and build teams according to the client’s goals from scratch.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help lead, build, and maintain our customers’ infrastructure, build pipeline, and toolset that powers the business.
- Collaborate on infrastructure development and testing to meet rapidly growing systems
- Improve automated cloud configuration, deployments, monitoring, management and incident response
- Build internal tools to demonstrate performance and operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other teams to solve application configuration, deployment or debugging issues
- Provide documentation and training
- Perform system administration, configuration and troubleshooting of the Linux environment
- Support escalation and customer issues
- Robust scripting capabilities in Python / Bash / Ansible
- Hadoop knowledge is mandatory
- Experience with Spark possibly on the Cloudera platform
- Experience with Docker
- Willingness to learn Java / Scala / Go
- Design and management of robust distributed systems
- Precision in the production of high-quality code, automated testing and other development best practices
- Performance benchmarking and diagnostic tools
- Experience with monitoring and alerting platforms
- Real-time streaming infrastructure for accurate data with minimal delay is a central objective of the infrastructure
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Java / Scala / Go
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.