Daxx Kyiv is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join CRITICALSTART team.
About the client:
CRITICALSTART is the fastest-growing cybersecurity integrator in North America. Our mission is simple: protect our customers’ brands and reduce their business risk. We do this for organizations of all sizes through our award-winning portfolio of end-to-end security services – from security-readiness assessments using our proven framework, the Defendable Network, to the delivery of managed security services, professional services, and product fulfillment.
CRITICALSTART has achieved the Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type II compliance certification and was named a CRN® 2018 Triple Crown Winner. Our goal is to become the most effective, easiest to consume, and quickest to deploy Managed Detection & Response service.
About the project:
Zero Trust Analytics Platform (ZTAP), is our core MDR product which is both used and licensed. It is a PaaS that is completely on AWS using the latest technologies from AWS. Primarily it is a large event collection and event categorization engine. Designed for scale and continuous updates – we update the platform at least once a day.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Terraform – You should faster writing terraform over clicking buttons
- Gitops – Have experience and understand code lifecycle from GitHub to Production
- AWS – There should be very little magical things here. AWS is constantly changing; you’ll be
provided opportunities for training and self-improvement. But you should take the first step
- Configuration Management – Puppet, Chef, SSM, Opsworks – pick any one of those
- Development – Python/Django. You’ll be interacting with a lot of developers. You need to
speak their language
- Proactively identify performance improvements in areas like responsiveness, availability and scale
- Maintain, evolve and deploy infrastructure as code using the latest public cloud resources in AWS
- Troubleshoot and identify problems with distributed systems in terms of throughput, utilization and configuration
- Solve new and challenging technical issues. You do not need to know everything, but you need to know how to find the solution, discuss, implement and document it
- Engage in new projects, any new services we deliver to customers — will be built by you in terraform in a modular, maintainable fashion
- Work on the existing infrastructure, patching, automating as much as possible
- Identify performance bottlenecks, discuss, get buy-in, and implement solutions
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.