Daxx is looking for a DevOps Developer to join Turfsport team.
Turfsport is a Software Development and consulting company specializing in the development and support of Wagering Software for the Sports Betting, Horse Racing, Lucky Numbers, Sports Betting, Virtuals and Casino Industry.
Turfsport is the market leader in South Africa with over 100 installations locally with approval across all 9 provinces and over 40 deployments in Africa, LATAM and other emerging markets.
Our responsive platform, risk management, central monitoring systems, USSD betting, lucky numbers, horse racing, sportsbook, virtuals and casino integrations on our platform allow us to deliver a holistic customer focused product with emphasis on content, CRM, BI, speed of bet, UX design, and allow you the operator to have a truly unique business in a box offering.
- Prepare, optimise and maintain environments for our software, deployed on AWS, segregated per client.
- Initiating new architectural approaches for continuous improvement on the way we do things (we need everyone to always question what we do and see how it can be improved)
- Performing 3rd-line support should a problem reaches the underlying tech stack.
- Experience with Kubernetes and KOPS
- Worked with Docker
- Experience working with micro-services
- Experience with AMQP-based queuing services (like RabbitMQ)
- Knows how to work with SQL-based DBMS solutions (both DDL and DML). Preferably PostgreSQL
Will be a plus:
- Worked with AWS (EC2, RDS, Route53, CloudFront, IAM)
- Python and/or Java coding experience
- Worked with ELK stack
- Worked with Nginx
- Some deeper DBA understanding (monitored or maintained a DBMS solution)
- Experience with Prometheus or similar monitoring tools
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.