Daxx is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the Device Insight team.
About the client
Device Insight delivers IoT solutions to a wide range of industries: Mechanical and plant engineering, robotics, Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning, commercial vehicles, vending, transport, energy, etc. Our clients are medium enterprises and large corporations.
About the project
At Device Insight currently a team of 5 people is implementing the IoT solution for Smart Caravans. Our German customer is one of the leading manufacturers for recreational vehicles.
The goal is to provide an IoT platform through which caravans “become smart”. Sensors and actors in a caravan are connected to a central platform and allow the user to have a live view on the current status and behaviour of the caravan as well as to allow users to remotely control certain services. The system will be available with all new caravan and is being rolled-out globally.
- DevOps in a highly motivated team of 5 colleagues
- As DevOps Engineer you are responsible for setting up, maintaining, and developing our infrastructure to run our application in the cloud
- Your focus is on operations, but you also like to take over development tasks
- You design, implement and operate monitoring, logging, alerting interfaces
- You continuously improve our release and deployment pipelines
- You apply automation where needed
- You assist in mitigating incidents/issues on the platform
- You love to share your knowledge with the team
- You have hands-on experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, cloud providers such as Azure, and are versed in monitoring systems
- You are familiar with infrastructure as code technologies (Terraform, Helm)
- You possess expertise in programming (Java 11, Spring Boot (REST, JPA), Maven)
- DevOps skills: Kubernetes, Helm, Azure, Terraform, Monitoring (Prometheus/Grafana), Kafka
- Backend: Java 11, Spring Boot (REST, JPA), Maven
- You are goal-oriented, and like to work in an agile environment
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a team, preferably for enterprise application
Will be a plus
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity