Daxx is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join Van Breda team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, or Dnipro.
About the client:
Van Breda is a family business located in Brummen in The Netherlands with a passion for technology in healthcare. The company was founded 40 years ago and has now built up a strong market position. Van Breda is one of the leading group in developing and marketing new residential care technology products.
The company develops communication systems within its own R&D department that it supplies to institutions within the healthcare sector.
A team of specialists develops both the hardware and software for this.
About the project:
Van Breda has made a strategic choice to move its most important healthcare application(s) to the Cloud. A new system architecture has been defined, which is the starting point for the redevelopment of all healthcare application(s).
The first step in this development trajectory is the redevelopment of the basic functionality of the main application, the so-called INEX-500 server, making it suitable for working in a Cloud environment.
- You will be involved in the development and realization of various aspects of above mentioned first step: bringing the INEX-500 to the cloud-based on architecture defined by our system architect.
- You have been working with Azure and .NET in a DevOps role for at least 3 years.
- You have at least one Azure certificate.
- You have experience with GIT, C#, .NET and you can develop complex Azure services.
- You are familiar with CI / CD and secure coding methods, have experience with Azure DevOps and Azure Pipelines
- Experience with components in Azure, among which Azure Functions, Azure ServiceBus, AzureSQL, CosmosDB, Azure Cache, Blob Storage, Active Directory, IoTHub, Docker, API Management, Web Apps, Application Insights, Azure Monitor
- Knowledge of cloud architecture
- Knowledge of security techniques
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Angular / Vue frameworks, Kubernetes, Docker is a plus
- Scripting Skills (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Strong understanding of data structures & algorithms
- You have completed a higher vocational or university education in the field of Computer Science, for example.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.