Daxx is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join TimeChimp team in Kyiv or Kharkiv.
TimeChimp is the #1 time tracking tool for every organization. One can easily track time, costs and mileages, manage projects, create reports, and more. This company first saw the light of day in 2015, bringing the philosophy of ‘keeping it simple’ into the world of time management within the Netherlands. It turned out that many more work processes could use a touch of this philosophy, and so, TimeChimp became more and more of a complete work management platform.
- Solution, design and architecture planning
- You’ll re-build the application and add new features to it (Time-tracking system, Clients CRM system, Project management system, HRM module)
- Participate in the code review process
- Take part in both unit and end-to-end testing
- Proficiency with .NET Core (3+ years of experience)
- Hands-on experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with MSSQL
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with microservice architecture
- DevOps skills
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.