Daxx is looking for a Drupal Developer to join the Daxx team
Daxx is seeking a skilled web developer to join Clien’ts globally distributed team.
They develop web-baseded solutions for both in-house as well as external projects across a number of industries such as education, entertainment and B2B.
- Develop web application framework using Drupal;
- Development and maintenance of both internal projects and external software development consulting for different customers.
- The work is varied and you will have a chance to tackle interesting projects and develop new skills on an regular basis.
- Show a strong desire and passion to implement new technologies;
- 3+ years of experience and deep understanding of Drupal 7/8.
- PHP and be very familiar with all the LAMP stack technologies.
- Experience of, and willingness to, quickly jump into new and different technologies or stacks and get the job done.
- Experience and deep understanding of all aspects of web development, including API-integrations, DevOps, hosting setup and configuration.
- Very well versed in GIT and common workflows, deployment processes, etc.
- Attention to detail and following best practices in everything and knowing when not to.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Participation in frequent video meetings, sometimes with external clients.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts