Email Marketing Specialist position is aimed to bring Daxx lead generation efforts to the new level and drive measurable results for the marketing organization.
Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of business and lead generation goals. This function includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, and monthly review of reoccurring and triggered email communications.
You will be collaborating with content marketing and sales teams to create a content calendar for email marketing campaigns and to adjust content in the campaigns to draw higher engagement within the target groups. This role is responsible for supporting the Lead generation team and the Digital marketing teams with email activities.
Daxx is a Dutch company that builds software development teams for innovative businesses around the globe. We have three offices in Ukraine — in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, and Lviv.
Customers choose Daxx because we are able to connect them with the best developers, support their teams non-stop, and create a positive work environment. We are proud to be one of the best IT employers in Ukraine (according to the 2016 Best IT Employer Survey by DOU).
- Create & maintain email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign setup, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Manage email campaign calendar and work with different stakeholders to make sure all campaigns align with Daxx business and lead generation goals
- Ensure accuracy of all email marketing assets
- Develop email copy in order to facilitate A/B testing and react to changing marketing priorities
- Stay current with email delivery best practices to maximize inbox placement and responsiveness
- Manage daily workflow and statuses of email projects
- Work with CRM to get a pull of contacts for email activity
- Analyze email campaign performance and conduct competitive analyses to find ways to continuously improve our efforts
- 1-2 years of experience in email marketing, creating and maintaining email campaigns as well as measuring the effectiveness
- Experience with marketing automation software
- Knowledge of email segmentation, lead scoring and communication best practices
- CRM Experience, preferably Insightly
- Strong analytical skills and passion for using data to identify optimizations and future opportunities
- Good written communication and organizational skills – English is required, German would be a plus
- Experience with HTML is a plus
What We Offer
- Challenging tasks in an international environment
- An opportunity to write for famous business and tech websites
- An opportunity to learn the basics of brand content marketing, SEO, and conversion rate optimization
- A friendly team
- 20 paid vacation days per year
- Medical insurance
- Regular corporate events (pizza parties, Friday breakfasts, and much more besides)