Daxx is looking for a C++ Developer for relocation to Munich!
About KPIT Technologies:
KPIT is one of the largest Software development company with a key focus on automotive software. With over 25000 technical engineers spread across US, Europe, and Asia they are supporting almost all Car OEMs and Tier1s in key parts of Software development. KPIT is expanding its location in Munich to support a key German car OEM in developing autonomous driving with the key focus on the cutting-edge Software part of it which includes Machine learning, artificial intelligence using Robotic Operating System and C++.
The culture within our company is relaxed, but with discipline. We like to make some jokes now and then, but the product must be good and on time. We are working in a highly motivated and skilled intercultural team with persons working from more than 10 countries. Willingness to learn new technologies and not afraid of trying out or making errors or propose constructive suggestions are the main skills we look for.
- You will be part of a cross-functional team developing the brand new platform for autonomous driving. This will become the leading platform that millions of vehicles will rely on going forward. Get a head start and get expertise by joining the team developing the platform.
- Work in Germany with the best of the software engineers in the automotive domain. Challenge yourself to develop skills in multiple disciplines including functional safety (ISO 26262) and cybersecurity. Push the boundary of software craftsmanship by practicing test-driven development, continuous integration, and Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS).
- Architect and develop object-oriented software in C++ that is portable on various high performance embedded devices, with a high level of security built in, and maintainable for years to come.
Work on a combination of a few of the following categories with a view of autonomous driving from sensors to actuators.
- Experience in cameras, Radars, Lidars, GPS, and many more.
- Build environment perception models using motion models, computer vision, deep learning and sensor fusion algorithms.
- Precisely localize the vehicle with localization techniques with HD Maps, Grid maps, SLAM and like.
- Use artificial intelligence algorithms like A*, dynamic programming, reinforcement learning to make driving policy decisions and path planning.
- Practice the best techniques in robotics and controls like model predictive control.
- Integrate and validate it all and enable driving in virtual environments to exhaustively test driving scenarios. Use your graphics/game development skills.
- Expertise and experience in Continuous Build Environment and Exposure to tools used for Unit Testing, Code Coverage testing etc.
- Degree in engineering (any of the discipline)
- Relevant experience of 3 to 10 years
Job Specific skills
- Object-oriented programming with C++ programming
- Expertise in either computer vision, deep learning, controls, 3D graphics, security
- Understanding of linear algebra, calculus, random variables
- Good hands-on experience in Unit testing and Functional Testing
- Good written and verbal English communication. Good interpersonal skills.
As a plus
- Experience with agile methodologies like Scrum, Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Flat Hierarchies
- Flexible working hours and working environment (Flextime)
- Good reconciliation of career and family (30 working days as holidays)
- Opportunities for further education and developing your career
- A secure and stable job with a fair and attractive compensation package
- Possibilities for knowledge transfer
- Good working atmosphere
- Very interesting and demanding projects in one of the most innovative development environments in Europe