About the company
CUBED Systems is a wealth management company that provides you with information about the performance of financial investments to help people achieve their financial goals. Fintech product where most of the logic is already in Access but it needs to be rewritten & improved.
- Experience with business intelligence tools: Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience programming in SQL, C# and/or equivalent programming languages.
- Experience with Business Intelligence development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of designing and planning ETL solutions.
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional modeling
- Debugging, monitoring, and troubleshooting ETL solutions.
- Creating SSIS packages.
- Extreme proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including formulas and pivot tables.
- Writing relational and multidimensional database queries.
- Experience with data warehousing.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, verification and
- The ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both a technical
and user-friendly language.
- Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into systems issues and products as
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills. Excellent understanding
of the organizations goals and objectives.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Logical and efficient,
with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in order to
finish projects on time.
- Strong customer service orientation. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.