Daxx is looking for a Frontend Magento 2 Developer to join the Affordable Seating team.
Our company is a leading commercial furniture manufacturer in North America. We operate 6 web platforms in the American and Canadian markets (www.affordableseating.net, www.restaurantfurniture.net and more). We help restaurants design and furnish their establishments with both quick ship and customized items.
- Implement design specs supplied by our in-house design team
- Developing new capabilities and features on the frontend
- Customizing different pages in Magento such as Checkout, Cart and CMS pages
- Integrations with different Analytics tools such as Mixpanel
- Maintaining existing websites running on Magento
- 1-3 years of experience with Magento 1
- 1-3 years of experience with Magento 2
- 3 years of experience with HTML, CSS and responsive design
- Pixel perfect orientation
Will be a plus
- Experience with React / Magento PWA
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.