Daxx is looking for a Flutter Developer to join the Levell development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, or Lviv.
Levell is developing the next generation of employee well-being, engagement, and empowerment tools. By enabling our clients’ employees to have a voice within their organization we give them the power to make changes for themselves and to propose changes to their organizations – closing the loop to ensure those recommendations are heard, acted upon, and, crucially, reported back on. We also enable employees to understand how their well-being changes over time and to take action to own the responsibility for their own self-improvement.
This is the start of us building out our long-term development team. Initially, this project will embrace all aspects of the Levell product and platform but, as we grow, then teams will inevitably specialize in particular areas of product capability. At the moment we are rebuilding our MVP so that we can scale it to our first enterprise customers. Beyond that, we will begin building the future of the product. Our philosophy is to build fully empowered product development teams so Levell developers should expect to be part of the product conversation and have their ideas heard.
- Take the initiative in building working features. There might only be the sketch of a design but you will use your experience to create a compelling initial user experience that we can later refine
- Make conscious and appropriate trade-offs between perfection and shipping code. We want to move fast and learn quickly and you will be instrumental in accelerating our momentum
- Release continuously and often to get features into our users’ hands for rapid feedback
- Work together with our back-end developers to deliver features as a complete vertical slice
- Architect our mobile application in line with Flutter’s best practices, implementing such automated testing as appropriate to the task in hand and improving our CI/CD as necessary
- Deep dive into user feedback and generate your own ideas to contribute to future product development conversations
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile development to work on our iOS and Android Flutter app
- Hands-on experience with Flutter
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Familiarity with SOLID principles and clean architecture
- Experience consuming REST API’s
- Experience in an agile environment
- Upper-Intermediate English level and higher
- A professional environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.