Daxx is looking for a Front-End Developer to join the Osiris Trading development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, or remote.
We’re a global, multi-cultural company that’s all about entertainment. As such, we’ve evolved into a focused, dynamic community that thrives on all things sporty, providing services to internationally renowned sports betting brand that has a huge presence in the Premier League and other top tier leagues around the world.
Our expertise lies in marketing, customer service, and technology. We deliver products digitally (online and mobile) and we market through the line (TV, print, outdoors, digital, etc.). We are looking for sports enthusiasts who are also especially fanatical about soccer – if that’s you, we’d love to meet.
We have an opportunity for a Frontend Developer who has experience in creating and maintaining innovative, reusable, and mobile-friendly web pages and applications.
- Building and maintaining graphically rich multi-language web applications that drive web traffic
- Working closely with stakeholders and other developers to translate marketing ideas and business requirements into websites
- Optimizing new and existing web-based solutions
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility of all the websites produced and maintained
- Experience with source control (Git/TFS)
- An emphasis on UX
- Responsive Web Design
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness and drive to grow with a dynamic team of skilled developers
- Interest in career growth following the latest frontend trends
Will be a plus:
- Exposure to any Content Management Systems (i.e. WordPress, Kentico, Sitefinity, Drupal)
- Familiarity with graphics software such as Photoshop, Adobe XD, or Figma
- jQuery, VueJS, or ReactJS, Node.js
- CSS frameworks and component libraries (Bootstrap, Bulma, Foundation, etc.)
- CSS pre-processing such as SASS/SCSS or LESS
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Agile development practices
- Exposure to ASP.NET or ASP.NET MVC
- Active online presence (Website, GitHub, StackOverflow)
- A professional environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.