Daxx is looking for Front-End Developer to join Sharaf DG development team in Dnipro.
Sharaf DG, a part of the Sharaf Group, is a whole new concept in Electronics Retailing conceived to meet the growing demands of the discerning customer. They are a leading provider of technology products, services, and solutions. With their stores spread across UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar & Egypt, they serve over 1 million customers every month. Sharaf DG is not just an electronics store, but a new lifestyle experience where customers can find the widest range of brands in the region across categories like Consumer Electronics, Home Entertainment, IT, Telecom, Home Appliances and much more. As of their workforce, our employees’ knowledge, passion, and commitment are recognized through pay, benefits, and rewards that are among the best in the industry. Client’s diversified team from 40 different nationalities have the passion to render the most unmatched & exceptional service experience to our customers.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Design responsive front-facing applications for multiple device sizes and types
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work within an Agile team to deliver web, mobile apps, and services
- Learn and pick up new concepts whenever necessary.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Write clean, maintainable, reusable ES6+/TS code with TDD approach
- Experience building responsive UIs
Will be a plus:
- Packing & building – npm, web pack, yarn
- Develop iOS and Android applications with React Native
- Knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure, CI/CD
- Microservice architecture and REST APIs
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.