Jumingo is one of the largest shipping platforms in the German-speaking area and offers private and business users the opportunity to calculate tariffs and buy shipping labels with just a few clicks.
At Jumingo you will work in a comfortable working atmosphere and a team of open-minded and nice people.
- Revise existing front-end applications with advanced software tools by creating new components and processing data from existing APIs and microservices.
- Accompany the transition to a service-oriented architecture with a quality-oriented focus through containerization of existing components, continuous integration, test-driven development and code reviews.
- Creation of new applications in which you can contribute your own ideas in consultation with the internal departments.
- You have successfully completed your studies or an apprenticeship in the IT field or have comparable professional experience.
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 (Bootstrap).
- Good knowledge of the use of web services (JSON/REST/SOAP/OAS3).
- Knowledge of Usability, Web- UI- and UX-Design.
- High understanding of quality and permanent willingness to learn.
- Independent, solution- and customer-oriented way of working.
- High motivation, ability to work in a team and experience with agile development methods (Scrum/Kanban).
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Git and Docker.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.