Daxx is looking for a Vue.js Developer to join Jumingo in Kyiv.
Jumingo GmbH is a logistics technology startup from Germany, Cologne, and has been operating the shipping platform jumingo.com for 3 years.
Jumingo is one of the largest shipping platforms in the German-speaking area and offers private and business users the opportunity to calculate tariffs and buy shipping labels with just a few clicks.
At Jumingo you will work in a comfortable working atmosphere and a team of open-minded and nice people.
- As a Front-End developer, you work with Vue.js (with Server-Side Rendering) on the continuous development of our self-developed e-commerce platform.
- Revise existing front-end applications with advanced software tools by creating new components and processing data from existing APIs and microservices.
- Accompany the transition to a service-oriented architecture with a quality-oriented focus through containerization of existing components, continuous integration, test-driven development and code reviews.
- Creation of new applications in which you can contribute your own ideas.
- 3+ years of commercial experience with SPA FrontEnd development
- Solid knowledge and passion for Vue.js
- Experience with Server Side Rendering
- Good knowledge of SOLID principles (OOP)
Will be a plus:
- Great unit tests experience, ability to set standards for FE team
- Good grasp of responsive/adaptive layout
- Good knowledge of Webpack and UI performance optimization
- Familiarity with any SSR framework or Nuxt.js
- Basic knowledge of Node.js (related to Server Side Rendering)
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.