Daxx is looking for a Front-End (React) Developer to join Compuweigh in Dnipro.
CompuWeigh was incorporated in 1978 when it introduced the first computerized legal-for-trade bulkweighing system for the grain industry. Since then CompuWeigh has remained the dominant player in scale control for the grain industry by providing more than 60% of all the bulkweighing control systems in the USA.
CompuWeigh provides a comprehensive Windows based data management system that integrates weighing, grading and inventory management with customers’ accounting systems.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Design responsive front-facing applications for multiple device sizes and types
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Learn and pick up new concepts whenever necessary
- Proficient in ReactJS (2+ years)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
Will be a plus:
- “Owl” lifestyle 🦉 🙂
- React-Native knowledge
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.