Daxx is looking for a Senior Front-end (React) developer to join the Insurercore team.
Insurercore is building a next-generation communications & networking platform for the commercial insurance market.
We take pride in delivering a quality platform to our users and providing a space for our development team to their best work. We encourage flexible working hours and are accustom to working asynchronously with a distributed development team that spans different timezones across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Most importantly, we want to provide a space for you to do your best work while learning & enhancing your own skillset.
- Extensive experience writing Typescript w/ React, Redux
- Unit Testing — Commercial experience writing meaningful unit tests
- Experience deploying unit tested components into Continuous Deployment pipeline
- Dedication to refactoring & constant refinement/improvements of the codebase
- Git flow & Github source control and making pull requests
- Experience conducting code reviews in Github
- Experience working with automated unit tests as part of CI/CD pipeline
- Up-to-date on latest React architecture patterns & functional programming patterns
- A demonstrable belief in Craftsmanship & Quality
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc