Daxx is looking for a Middle/Senior Frontend (Aurelia) Developer to join the YVI Application Family team in one of our offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, or Lviv.
About the client:
YVI Family has been providing business administration software for 25 years. Started in the ERP software and in recent years has grown considerably in providing an online project tool specifically for Architects, Engineers, and Construction Management Bureaus.
We started developing our cloud-based application YVI Ruby in 2017. We are ambitious for the future and want to obtain a top 5 position in the market for business service providers.
You will be working as part of a team ongoing on our product YVI Ruby. YVI Ruby is a cloud-based application through SAAS. The application helps to organize your projects in a professional way.
Every day we are working on new features and maintaining the operational application.
You will be joining an ambitious team, that is really driven to build great things for our customers. Modern, friendly user experience, complete functionalities, stable & high performance.
- You will play a critical role in the development of our leading product YVI Ruby and others
- You will create features and optimize the application on an ongoing basis
- You will be part of a (scrum) team and corresponding tasks
- You will gain a deep understanding of how business processes and needs will be translated into useful software
- At least 3 years of experience in the development of complex applications
- Typescript experience
- Experience with Aurelia (or Angular 2+)
- User interface: HTML & CSS (for both browser & apps), SCSS
- UX/UI experience
- Visual Studio Enterprise development tool / Visual Studio Code
- High communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Good command of English
Will be a plus:
- ASP.Net for MS Azure
- MVC framework
- Open XML toolkit
- Understanding backend development
- A professional environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days