Daxx is looking for a Full-Stack .Net Developer to join SQN Clinical team in Kyiv, Kharkiv or Dnipro.
About the client:
Double Queens Award winning SQN Clinical is one of the largest specialist data-focused contract research companies in Europe supporting human clinical trials developing new life-saving drugs. Using its innovative Electronic Data Collection system, ePRO mobile app, and related biometrics services, SQN is a market leader in the healthcare arena. The Norfolk based specialist clinical biometrics CRO is supporting global pharma, biotech, medical device, and animal health partners with innovative clinical development services.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team of Software Developers and Clinical Database Programmers. The position offers a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies among highly motivated colleagues dedicated to delivering next generation cloud-based solutions.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Follow the SQN IT SDLC process
- C#, NET& ASP.NET Core
- XML, XSLT, JSON
- SQL Server, T-SQL
- Excellent logical problem solving and analytical skills.
- Development experience with API Creation and RESTful services.
- Object Orientated and Procedural Coding Abilities.
- Proactive approach with the ability to work well within a team.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Agile development and project management tools (Azure DevOps).
- Ability to work on own initiative and operate as part of a team.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.