Daxx is looking for a PHP FullStack Developer to join MyCademy in Kyiv.
We offer a vacancy for a Full-Stack developer (with a focus on the Back-end) who finds it a challenge to work on an innovative online training and knowledge sharing concept based on the latest techniques (MyCademy.com). A concept with the ultimate goal of enabling professionals worldwide to continuously work on their knowledge development (continuous learning).
In this position you are jointly responsible for (further) developing our learning environment, among other things. Within our close-knit (development) team, you propose and implement solutions yourself. In addition, there is of course room for ‘sparring’, sharing knowledge and growing. Hereby it is not necessary that you are already familiar with all the techniques below, but you do have the ‘drive’ to learn this (and others).
- Propose and implement (technical) solutions
- Back-end and partly front-end development
- To work in a “high performance” environment where technical quality is of paramount importance
- To work with cutting edge techniques and a DevOps-based development environment
- To work in a close-knit “start-up” atmosphere
- To work in an environment with global growth ambitions
- Object-oriented programming
- PHP (currently we are using 7.4 and will migrate to the 8th version)
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Yii2 (nevertheless, we are considering candidates with Laravel background as well)
- Version control with Git
- Working via the SCRUM methodology
- LESS and/or SASS
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.