Daxx is looking for a Full Stack (React Native+Node.js) Developer to join Aquablu team.
Access to clean drinking water is a human right. Aquablu’s goal is to make safe drinking water locally accessible to everyone, everywhere. Without the use of single-use plastic bottles.
Aquablu does this by developing innovative treatment systems, with in-house production and product development.
Your job within the team:
As a full-stack developer you are responsible for designing and improving Aquablu web applications, front-end design and testing of websites, and monitoring developed software. You will work on the entire process (frontend, backend, compiler tools, etc.) At Aquablu, quality, safety, and well-designed user experiences are of paramount importance. This translates into clean, well-documented code and equally smooth user interfaces for our customers.
- Designing and improving web applications
- Design, develop and test new features for our platform
- Front-end design, testing and monitoring of developed software
- Data analytics and Processing
- Automation and Artificial Intelligence
The high-quality code that comes out of your fingertips is stylish, sexy and robust. You also enjoy sharing knowledge and guiding people in their quest for excellence. This translates into clean, well-documented code and smooth user interfaces for our customers.
- Ambitious, motivated and independent
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- A passionate learner who isn’t afraid of new tools and technologies
- Problem-solving and well-developed analytical skills
- A professional with both back end and front-end programming
- Experienced with back-end: Node.js, MongoDB, Express
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a comparable position
- Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
- Keep up to date with the latest techniques and technology
- Produce clean, stable, fast, and well-crafted code
- Your code is easy to maintain and transferable to other developers
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.