Daxx is looking for a Full Stack Engineer for the ScanmarQED team.
About the client
ScanmarQED has a unique proposition: the advantages of a personal, highly innovative company combined with the challenges of international, top-notch customers. This means that you will work in an informal setting with a lot of personal attention and growth opportunities. We specialize in the area of Marketing Mix Modelling, Brand Health Guidance, and Revenue Management Software and Services. We are working with leading companies in their respective industries. We have offices in the Netherlands, the UK, the USA.
We are looking for an excellent team player with the ability to follow established procedures and work under little or no supervision, with technical expertise in programming, application analysis, design and development. We need someone with strong communication skills, initiative and willingness to learn.
- Development of new web-based applications and extensions to existing products, full-stack development
- Maintenance and support of previously developed products
- Write unit and integration tests
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Check performance and code quality of produced software
- Code review of colleagues
- Adhere to coding standards and good practices
- Ensure code quality and test coverage of applications
- Some basic DevOps tasks
The objective of this role
- Responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects.
- Ensure software projects meet requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5 years development experience
- Experience or knowledge with front-end (Angular) and back-end (C#, Docker, REST) technologies
- Experience with CI/CD and Git
- Valuable SQL and database experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent field experience
Will be a plus
- Not expecting industry experience, marketing analytics industry application development will be an advantage
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity