Daxx is looking for a Full-Stack (Angular+.NET) Developer to join InsFocus team in Dnipro / Kyiv.
InsFocus Campaigns is a new sub product being developed for a premium client of InsFocus. The product will be an extension system to the core product – InsFocus BI. The purpose of the system is to allow clients to easily create and maintain insurance marketing campaigns. These campaigns will be translated into calculation workflows, measurements and reports in InsFocus BI allowing the client to track running campaigns and analyze past campaigns with ease.
The system is new and was not yet developed. In this project we will build the system from the ground up, creating the architecture, designing the data structures and developing both the frontend and the backend.
- Development of the new product from the ground up
- Creating all the sub modules of the product both in the backend and the frontend
- Creating data structures and building the database/s for the product
- Building the frontend according to the design
- Getting familiar with the current stack – InsFocus BI, understanding the core engine and how it works
- Integrating the new product with the current system
- Testing the new product before handing over to the deployment team
- Implementing changes after alpha version was handed over
- Highly experienced in C# (2+ years)
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Good level of expertise in Angular2+ (currently Angular7)
- Familiarity with MS SQL
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
Will be a plus:
- Interest in working in the insurance sphere 🌎
- Entity Framework knowledge
- Understanding of Web API (server side ASP.Net MVC)
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.