Daxx is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to join Smart Reporting team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro or Lviv.
The company is a university spin-off and was founded with the vision to leverage the value of data in medicine for better decision making and better treatment. Today, the company brings together a large interdisciplinary team of physicians and software engineers to develop software that is rooted in a deep understanding of clinical workflows. Its multilingual, cloud-based software for structured reporting in radiology and pathology is used by more than 10,000 physicians in more than 90 countries.
The goal of the project is to implement a certified medical device for decision support. This software aims to streamline the decision-making process of physicians by evaluating how well a patient is responding to treatment based on established guidelines. User-friendliness, safety and deep integration into the clinical routine are key design priorities.
- Build and improve our medical decision support suite, an interactive medical application that supports clinicians in evaluating treatment response.
- Ensure the software you build is safe for patients and users by following our IEC 62304-compliant software development process.
- Design deployment strategies for varied scenarios like cloud deployment, on-premises, integration into hospital IT
- You bring 5+ years of experience as a software developer with a proven track record of building SaaS web applications with complex logic
- Experience in end-to-end development from server setup to deployment (Linux, Docker)
- Experience in WebSocket communication.
- Good understanding of microservice architecture.
- Good understanding and experience in cloud development.
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Typescript
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.