Daxx is looking for a Full-stack (.NET+Angular) to join our development team.
Client is a software development company for cash register and back office systems. They are the market leader in the field of EDP for health food stores and chain stores and thus the strong partner in the natural food and health food industry. For 35 years already they provide different customized IT solutions, such as article inventory, order processes, incoming goods, inventory, or merchandise management.
As a part of the distributed team in Germany and Ukraine you will be involved in a new development of a web-based back office system for retail in connection with the cash register.
- Maintain, design, and build RESTful web services and implementing API’s in .NET Core
- Building, optimizing, and maintaining front-end web apps using Angular best practices
- Ensuring high performance and compatibility across platforms and devices
- Write clean, scalable and reusable code
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- 3+ years of .NET development experience
- Familiar with .NET Core
- Good knowledge of Angular 2+
- RESTful web services and REST API development
- MS SQL Server
- Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components that build on the elements and modules of core Angular
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Solution- and team-oriented as well as able to work independently and proactively
- Strong communication skills, critical tinker and good problem-solver
- Good English
Nice to have:
- Experience in using and designing relational database structures
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.