Daxx is looking for Full-Stack (PHP+JS) Developer to join Workhorse development team in Dnipro.
Workhorse is a USA-based company which develops a variety of bespoke business process management applications (both: web and mobile) for enterprise-level clients with several small and a big project in the development process.
Guys specialize in end-to-end web app development, creating specialty applications for a variety of diverse industries that include agriculture, chemicals, plastics, building and construction, oil and gas, manufacturing, healthcare, HVACR, water and more.
for now they are looking for a dedicated and motivated guy who is really more of a “can do” person, who’ll grow professionally a lot, while working on challenging projects and bringing successful solutions for them.
- Use Laravel PHP, platforms to develop backend services that can serve traffic volume in web and mobile app projects
- Write effective unit tests and other automated tests to ensure high-quality software delivery
- Work with app development teams and QA to deliver qualitative Back-End services
- Contribute to the Agile/Scrum and Kanban team methodologies
- 90% new development and 10% support
- Stay up-to-date on new software and emerging methodologies
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Web Development
- Extensive knowledge of PHP (Laravel and other PHP frameworks)
- Responsive web design (HTML, CSS)
- MongoDB knowledge
- Web services API integration (REST, JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git (Github)
- Familiar with OAuth, JWT, SAML, and other security systems
- Experience in debugging and analyzing issues in a complex, service-oriented environment
Will be a plus:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate strong initiative and accountability in executing project responsibilities
- Ability to collaborate in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment
- Be a true fan of horse riding 🐎 (joke)
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.