Daxx is looking for a Full Stack (Java + Angular) Developer to join OSG in Dnipro.
OSG is the catalyst for customer-centric growth. We are a global behavioral and cognitive analytics firm driving outcomes for clients using our proprietary products and analytical tools. We have delivered $80 billion USD in incremental revenue for clients in over 1200+ engagements to date, across industries and geographies by applying our Marketing, Customer Experience, Engagement and Operations products.
OSG is headquartered in Newtown, Pennsylvania with offices in Atlanta, Manchester, UK, UAE, Ukraine and Bengaluru, India.
We are leveraging our Stanford University developed proprietary behavioral analytics engine to build a SaaS based Experience Measurement and Management Platform for Customers, Brands, Products and Talent across their entire lifecycle.
Our products’ USP is understanding “How and Why” customers/talent make decisions.
Uncovering expectations will help organizations significantly improve customer/talent/brand/product experience thereby driving enhanced engagement and ROI.
Our USP coupled with advanced technology and analytics product features will disrupt the $20+ billion fast-growing Customer and Employee Experience market globally.
- Design the overall architecture of web applications (SaaS).
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Work with User Experience Designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Create servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- At least 2 years of experience with Java, spring, hibernate.
- Knowledge of database technology such as MySQL and MemSQL.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming) and tools like Jira, Jenkins.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of cloud deployment models (AWS, Azure).
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment models (CI/CD).
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Attention to detail, with a good sense of UX importance.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning capabilities.
- Graduation/Post-graduation Degree in Computer Science or similar.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Git, Mercurial or SVN).
- Experience in building commercial SaaS products.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.