Daxx is looking for a Full-Stack (.Net/Angular) Developer to join the Osiris Trading development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, or remote.
We’re a global, multi-cultural company that’s all about entertainment. As such, we’ve evolved into a focused, dynamic community that thrives on all things sporty, providing services to internationally renowned sports betting brand that has a huge presence in the Premier League and other top tier leagues around the world.
Our expertise lies in marketing, customer service, and technology. We deliver products digitally (online and mobile) and we market through the line (TV, print, outdoors, digital, etc.). We are looking for sports enthusiasts who are also especially fanatical about soccer – if that’s you, we’d love to meet.
We are looking for a full-stack web developer to design and implement new features and improve the reliability of our systems as we scale the product out across our organization.
- Build features, with unit tests that can support our large-and-growing user base
- Whiteboard new features and fixes and bring them to life
- Collaborate with peers to write, review, or provide feedback on a technical design proposal
- Help our skilled support team triage and solve bugs
- Contribute to internal tools that help us improve our development process, manage our users, and scale our systems
- Participate in your teams’ morning standup meeting
- 4+ years of software development experience
- RESTful API Development using .NET Core & .NET Framework
- C# Development
- MS SQL & NoSQL (Couchbase, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB)
- Frontend Frameworks i.e. (Angular 4+, React)
- Elastic Stack
- Azure DevOps (Pipelines, Artifacts)
- In-Memory & Distributed Caching (MS SQL, Redis, NCache)
- Development Experience in Microservices
- Unit Testing
Will be a plus:
- CMS Exposure (Kentico, Netlify, Strapi, Ghost)
- NodeJs Development Experience
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies (Scrum & Kanban)
- Monitoring Tools (New Relic, Logz.io, Datadog)
- Exposure to Azure/AWS/GCP
- Exposure to OAuth
- ORM Experience (Dapper, EF Core, EF)
- Nuget Development
- Strong in T-SQL (Joins, Stored Procedures, Views)
- A professional environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.