Daxx is looking for a Full-Stack .Net developer to join the Priority1 team in one of our offices.
Our customer Priority 1 is an American full-service domestic transportation company focused on technology.
They are partnering with thousands of national and regional truckload and LTL carriers.
Priority 1 is profitable, growing fast and use cutting-edge technology.
They upgrade to the latest versions of frameworks as soon as their stable versions become available.
- Proven experience developing in the Microsoft stack utilizing the .NET Framework and .NET Core, specifically web-based applications using ASP.NET MVC
- Experience developing with Entity Framework using MSSQL and general knowledge of relational database design and development
- Experience with the deployment and support of cloud-based technology in Microsoft Azure. Experience with a CQRS architecture using Azure queues, Azure Functions, and/or Azure WebJobs a plus
- Ability to analyze user stories, effectively communicate, and ship quality code quickly
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field or equivalent experience and education
- You will be working on a global task — developing a new solution that will include both customer-facing features and back-end including integrations
- As a part of an Agile team you will be focused on continuous value delivery for our clients
- You will be leveraging the latest technology to scale our product together with our business
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches, and Friday company breakfasts